Subject: [Leica] Contact your cleaners, they have shrunk your underwear again
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed Jul 26 19:24:08 2006

By the gods, if this is the start of another whiskey thread, I am
going to shot myself.

:-)

It is nice to be back and see that the usual are still drinking xtol
and trying to develop film in Glenfiddich. I do have a serious
question though. I like projected slides as they are stunning to look
at and my photos need all the help they can get. If I can't get much
awe at least I can shock. Anyway, while there have been advances
galore in digital capture, have there been any advances in digital
projection or in the digital production of slides?

Frankly my wife doesn't mind me buying gear; it is the film and
processing that has her seeing Kodak reds and Fuji greens.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Spouse sees Kodak reds and Fuji greens)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Slide projection)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Contact your cleaners, they have shrunk your underwear again)