Subject: [Leica] Slide projection
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jul 27 02:58:09 2006

On Jul 27, 2006, at 4:14 AM, Nick Roberts wrote:

> I agree about digital projection - I've yet to see anything that
> does justice to the image

I meant to add to my earlier post on this topic:

Most of the images I was given to use were not bad, some were very
good, and would have made great 35mm slides, but when they were
projected digitally, they were terrible.

The audience thought they were great!   Go figure...

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn