Subject: [Leica] FS: 135/4 Elmar in Mint- condition, M Eveready Case
From: leewaileong19 at yahoo.com (Lee Wai Leong)
Date: Thu Jul 27 15:43:08 2006

Two items for sale:

1. Leica 135/4 Elmar in M mount.

Glass is pristine, vulcanite is intact, very small nick on the filter ring.
Comes with front and rear lens caps.

    $200 + shipping from Singapore (should be around $15-20, depends on zip
code),  insurance optional.

Paypal add 2% for fees.

Pix are at http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00HCkW&tag=

2. Old style Leica M leather eveready case,

Brown leather, built-in leather strap, well worn but good condition, 3/8"
screw base. $20 + shipping from Singapore (probably $10 or so, depends on
your zip code).

Email leewaileong19 at yahoo com for pix.

I am regular on Photo.Net and Rangefinder Forum with transactions and