Subject: [Leica] Re:Das Boot - Best ever
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jul 28 08:35:34 2006

I saw it with subtitles, but frankly, I think it could be watched without
subtitles or sound and still be moving. It was claustrophobia-inducing, and
you could smell the sweat and everything else in that sub, and see and feel
the fear. Absolutely incredible. BTW, fascinating review in today's NYT of
Miami Vice - it sounds as though it's worth seeing for the photography and
visuals alone, and for the use of digital.