Subject: [Leica] Opinions wanted: which photo for LUG print exchange
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Jul 29 03:55:30 2006

LUG Print Exchange participants do not follow the link please (unless you
really want to :-) )

The theme is Hometown, I need to decide in the next couple days and make
prints. Let me know which one, if any, you like best or second best etc. If
you are using a PC, you may need to punch up the brightness as even though
I am using a PC, I am using the Mac gamma of 2.2 with my monitor.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3184

777 Of course :-)

Thanks.

use richard at imagecraft.com)