Subject: [Leica] Good-bye Coco
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 29 10:59:22 2006

Sorry to read about your pooch, Sonny. I met her a few years ago when I had
gumbo with the family. She was laid back, cooling off on the cool kitchen
floor. She was lucky enough to have been in a loving family with great
humans and a couple of super cats.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com