Subject: [Leica] just curious-2
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 15:50:59 2006

I forgot to add another point: To save time at the Post Office, I brought
home two kinds of customs forms for foreign shipments...One is the short,
green
form for normal stuff, with no insurance...The other is the 5x7ish white
form
 when you want to insure a package...You fill out the form at home -- a two
minute job -- and take it with you to the Post Office...[By the way, on the
rare  occasion when I'm asked to quote a low cost of the item for customs
reasons, I  always refuse...]...regards, bob cole