Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 30
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Jul 29 19:01:49 2006

Thanks for looking and commenting Bart.
The Heron was a struggle that left me with a slightly sprained ankle
and disappointed to boot. I simply could not get a clear shot, even
foolishly climbing out on a tree over the marsh - always stuff in the
way. I'd left the shoulder stock in the trunk, not really expecting
to see much, in the little time I had left. And when I did have clear
shot - I didn't see the bird - I scared it further into the
undergrowth. Doug would have seen it when it was in the clear :-)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com