Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 30 Time in the airport
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 30 07:24:24 2006

This week my daughter went up to Saratoga, NY to visit her boyfriend so I
dropped her off at the airport.  At the risk of a dollar in parking to spend
some time in the terminal I went in with her.  After she was off to her gate
I spent thirty minutes or so wandering around the terminal watching the
people.  First up is a father playing with his baby while the pianist plays
on:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album473/airportbabyfingers

Curbside, they were loadiing luggage:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album473/airportluggage

In the main lounge area mainly folks found some way to spend the hours
between flights:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album473/airportwaitingwithchildren

When the time was up, as in all airports, you have to enter the security
maze:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album473/airportsecurityline

M6, Neopan 400, 50 Summilux ASPH

Comments and crits good, showing the rest of us your pictures better, using
this fine day to be with your family or friends and exercise your camera is
best.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Don's PAW 30 Time in the airport)