Subject: [Leica] Need Help Scout Photo Merit Badge Class Mon 6PM PDX
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Sun Jul 30 10:14:37 2006

Here is your chance to give back to the community. I will be teaching a
merit badge class in photography to the Boy Scouts (up to 50 scouts)
tomorrow at US Bank in downtown Lake Oswego in the Community Room from
6-9PM.

Thanks to Fuji for 200 rolls of C41 film, Blue Moon for processing and Blue
Moon, Hollywood, Knight Camera and Citizens for cameras.

each scout will be GIVEN a 35mm SLR and film. What I need are speakers and
folks to out one-on-one with groups of scouts.

First part of class Photo 101 F stops shutter speeds and such

Second part Scouts go forth and shoot (goal of merit badge is to have pix
tell a story)

Third part interesting speakers from PDX Photo Community

Anyone out there who can help?

Thanks

Mark Kronquist
mak@teleport.com