Subject: [Leica] Fwd: le Heron
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jul 30 13:07:55 2006

Francois sent me a beautiful metaphor.
Translated it sounds:
The heron flies from message to message, and it amuses me: my non-
photographer friends call me like this. We see you, they say,
standing there, with your camera at your eye, not moving at all. And
then suddenly: snap... you get your prey, just like a heron snaps a
fish in the water.

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Fwd: le Heron)