Subject: [Leica] OT: DSLR advice....Leica glass on 20D
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Jul 31 08:22:25 2006

>I would hold off and get a full frame body, so you can get the best
>usage from your Leica-R lenses.

Be aware that there are more mirror-clearance problems with Leica-R lenses
and full-frame Canons than with the 20D.  The rule-of-thumb is that Leica-R
lenses that have enough mirror clearance for the Leicaflex SL will also
clear the mirror of the full-frame Canons.  More info at my Leica-R reviews
web page.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com