Subject: [Leica] M8 sighted!
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 18:47:02 2006

You might be surprised at their response......   Leica makes as many cameras
in
a year as Canon does in what, a month?  A week?
Less?

Yes the M6 and M7 ( etc. ) are jokes at Canon......

As they say, volumes and market share count......

Reminds me of a question a friend asked:

"Is Herb Alpert the greatest trumpet player that ever lived?"

(My vocation in college and several years following was as a trumpet player)

I choked out a "no"

"Why not? He sold the most records"!!!

Louie, Clifford, Miles, Harry, Rafael are all rolling in their graves....