Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 sighted, now Canon and competition
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 1 11:12:36 2006

B.D. counters with:

"...but for the holder of the monopoly, nothing beats a monopoly. ;-)"

Except the U.S. federal government when it's miffed that your megacorp did
not support the ruling party's candidate for re-election. Not so ludicrous
after all, now is it? (wink-wink)

So, if the camera company in question doesn't begin to compete with Canon,
why on earth would Canon care to put it out of business? Just
mean-spiritedness?

-Chris Lawson

From: "B. D. Colen" <bd@bdcolenphoto.com>