Subject: [Leica] Subway project featured in sponsored section of PDNonline
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 2 10:48:59 2006

True enough, as far as it goes. But I might also see that as a
rationalization for having given up certain things. And I'd say that
sustaining permanent brain damage is making a sacrifice, not matter how one
would look at it. Whether giving up any semblance of a 'normal' life, with
relationships, family, etc. is a sacrifice for some people is another
question, I suppose.