Subject: [Leica] Interesting 50mm variation (eBay shame?)
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Thu Aug 3 06:55:32 2006

As one of the ebay early adopters (joined 8/97, 100% positive
feedback), I agree with the current recommendations and would
elaborate a bit.
For me, the phrase " don't know much about_____" is always a red flag.
Paypal offers some measure of buyer protection, never send a money
order unless you know the seller very well.
I'd start out by buying small items to build a profile.
And for any expensive item, many folks will ask if they can come over
and see it, pretending they are in the area, if no inspection is
allowed, move on.
And above all, don't overpay, the same item will always comes back
around!
Phil