Subject: [Leica] Some China photos
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Aug 3 14:03:31 2006

At 10:38 PM +0200 8/3/06, Mads Christensen wrote:
>Henning,
>

>I acknowledge that architectural shots is your main interest but I more
>impressed by your way of photographing people and landscapes: ##3175, 3637,
>3921, 4007, 4204, 5027, 5031, 5078, 5141 are my favourites.
>

>Thanks for showing,
>
>Mads

Thanks, Mads.

Well, I have to say that my focus is not all that good. :-) On a trip
like this there is so much of interest to shoot that I have a bit of
a scattergun approach. This is stuff shot for my own enjoyment, so
here I could care less that there is no single focus, but it often is
detrimental when putting something together for show.

Shooting people in China was truly a low stress, hugely enjoyable
excercise. I've taken pictures of people all over the place, and I
can't think of anyplace that's easier.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design