Subject: [Leica] deereheads
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Aug 3 20:57:20 2006

You know, Ric, after knocking around the midwest for
25 years, it's nice to be at least this close to home
again. Although it is mildy frightening to find that I
fit in well enough to be able to get those shots. And
I'll say it again, if you see me doing our people
dirt, you kick my butt. (There's a seed of a whole
discussion on why Diane Arbus nags me like a hangnail
in that).

No, no plans to chase a book or a show with this
stuff, although I have a vague idea of doing something
with it in a year or two. My attention span, from
experience, max's out at 3 1/2.

Many Thanks B'rer Ric