Subject: [Leica] Sonny and Peter
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Aug 4 06:15:45 2006

Several weeks ago I posted a silly photo of my son's dog, named Daisy.
Later that same day we found she had bone cancer in her hip and would be
gone soon. Can't tell you how guilty I felt for posting that
unflattering image. Fortunately, my son captured Daisy in a more
ladylike pose.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album479/daisy_bg

I'm sure both Coco and Harpo were fortunate to share the love of your
families. I'd like to think Daisy feels the same way. If we ever have to
answer for our lives spent on Earth I'd want friends such as these three
on my side.

Walt

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Sonny and Peter)