Subject: [Leica] prayer for the weekend...
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Aug 6 05:40:52 2006

I do agree with what you say and have  seen far too many examples of
"cheap shots". (even taken a few myself) As you said, Dr. B is an
excellent shooter.Hell, recently I received one of his original prints
to  hang on my office wall. (knowhatImean) >:o    Wonder how many women
worldwide  are kissing frogs in search of their princes?

Ribbitly yours,

Walt.