Subject: [Leica] More M4 scans]
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sun Aug 6 16:53:21 2006

Craig;

  Sorry, but I get nothing but "dead" links.

  Bill

Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@verizon.net> wrote:
  Yesterday I promised to scan some of my more "artsy" Leica chromes.
Well, here are a few a came across with a couple of pedestrrian shots
thrown in:

The first two are dockside photos in Gloucester, Mass...

www.aerialacts.com/line_and_dock.jpg

www.aerialacts.com/beach_ball.jpg

...and from Boston Harbor...

www.aerialacts.com/tracks.jpg

a watery grave...

www.aerialacts.com/Lauren_Nicole.jpg

a self portrait ...

www.aerialacts.com/self_portrait.jpg

Here's my old house in Gloucester (third from the right).

www.aerialacts.com/home.jpg

The neighborhood smelled a little funky from sorrounding fish processing
plants, but the view was great!

www.aerialacts.com/Fort_Square_bedroom_view.jpg .

That's all for today.

Craig