Subject: [Leica] Another Altered Photo
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Aug 7 09:36:10 2006

For years I would come home, after covering an event, sit and watch
TV with my wife. I would constantly say that's not what happened. In
lot of that footage you could see the back of my head, stooping to
get out of the way of the TV crews. I would say that in more than
half the occasions by what the talking head were saying and what
actually was taking place didn't coincide.
But then I was covering issues of concern for so called progressive
media outlets. Of which, by the way, only one progressive outlet ever
won a pulritzer prize in the life of that award. Something of a
matter of pride with that crowd.
However, the Annenberg School of Communication seems to be gobbling
up, or co-opting, any progessive journalist of note for its
university programs.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center