Subject: [Leica] reuters moron fired for not knowing how to use photoshop yet
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Mon Aug 7 11:12:21 2006

Tina

Try as I may, can't find any added bldgs. Believe me, having been a
staffer for several large dailies and a contract shooter for photo
agencies I have a pretty good idea of what's what. Having gone back and
re-read some of the issues I can't help but feel Reuters offered Hajj up
to appease "blog critics". Whatever the hell those blogs are?

I would also hazard a guess there is much pressure on media groups to
turn down the heat on civilian casualties in the Mid East debacle. I've
mentioned several time the Magnum Photo site has excellent photo
coverage on what is happening there.  There may well have been
exaggerations on some sites bombed. Heck, go back and look at the
propaganda from WWI and WWII. Still, a quick glance at the rubble which
was Beirut should make a point of two.

Was that Newsweek doing OJ too dark? Shame on those liberal elitist
bastards. Next thing you know they will be trying to tell us there are
no WMD in Iraq. Or maybe there isn't any Iraq left? :-P