Subject: [Leica] [was] Another Altered Photo / now WAY OT
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 7 19:59:07 2006

Jerry,
>From a military perspective, depleted uranium is almost irresistable as an
anti-amour round.  The uranium literally burns through armour without the
extreme kinetic energy generally required.  Thus a 30mm chain gun can become
a heavy tank killer.  The military will not stop using it as it works too
well.  As I understand the spent rounds are primarily a Beta emitter so not
that hazardous as radioactive things go.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com