Subject: [Leica] More recent pictures upload
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue Aug 8 14:25:49 2006

Luis,
I've been following your pictures without much
comment, much as I like them, and the last two sets
have been very enjoyable.

I also agree with you heartily in your comment to
Jayanand - show us pictures of your country!
Anything!
Get up at lunch, leave the building, and shoot for 5
minutes. You may see it every day, but I, for one,
would be fascinated.

Arche

lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org