Subject: [Leica] American Landscape
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 8 16:35:45 2006

Sonny showed:
> Two more for my American Landscape  series:
> http://www.sonc.com/deck-flag.htm
> http://www.sonc.com/jeb.htm
> Index  is  here:
> http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape/index.htm

Hi Sonny,
Well done mon ami! Not just the two shown, but the complete series so far,
quite a unique group. Very well seen and captured!

You and B. D. should get to-gether and get the  corner on this type of
American moment, then do a book some what along the lines of Kyle's, but
without guns! ;-)

I'm just trying to help out because both you lads are really really good
shooters. ;-) And if you stay at this picture taking thing you never know
what it might lead to, fame and fortune may be only a click away! :-) Think
about it! Sponsored equipment deals, free gear by the truck load, Hollywood
recognition!

Relax everyone and smile it's an attempt at trying to be funny! If it isn't,
hey get a life! Too damn much misery in the world today and appreciate these
two photographers are doing some very fine moments of life in their country!

Good on both you lads, Sonny and B.D!

ted

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] American Landscape)