Subject: [Leica] documentary mode
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 8 19:54:24 2006

Don Dory offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] documentary mode

> Walt,
> I hear Reuters is looking for a new photographer to shoot documentary
> photo's from the roof of the Al-Hezbollah hotel.  You just need to add
> some
> more flames to the American flag and you are in.  :)  :)  Smiley, see the
> smiley. :)

OK Walt old buddy, lets you and I go kick ass and show these young guys how
the hell it was done in the good old days before all this electronic stuff!
When men were men, could drink well and wimmin loved us for what we did as
photojournalists! :-) If you remember, please tell me before I get in
trouble with "She who must be obeyed!" ;-)

OK that's fer opener's! :-) Now let's get serious... Is yer insurance and
health benefits paid fer? Yer will made out? Never mind flack jackets we can
get a couple real cheap when we get there! :-) Blood stained maybe, but what
the hell do you expect for a discount price? ;-)

So what say you, we get right over there with no editorial crap and shoot it
for what its worth and in reality. No smudin' the smoke stuff!

OK when I wake up after my noon nap please let me know what the hell we're
going to do so I can prepare to leave next week sometime after my next
nap!;-)

ted;-)

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] documentary mode)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] documentary mode)