Subject: [Leica] I'm getting slimmer!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Aug 8 19:59:53 2006

Thanks, Mark.

The guy that took the photo was wearing a Tilly.  When we stopped at a
place named "Campy's Eats", the hard faced farmers began to laugh.

At first I thought that it was because of my Panama until two of them
pointed out the Tilly to the waitress.  ;-)

Jim, "I'm hip, so you'll never get me into one of those Tillys" Hemenway

P.S. Two pounds per week but I haven't developed that neck yet and will
continue to pray.