Subject: [Leica] New Gallery album posted
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Tue Aug 8 20:14:54 2006

Jim's right. The "Ant-free Picnic" was shot at Halibut Point in
Rockport, Massachusetts. It's a wonderful, quiet spot astoundingly
uncrowded.

If you like fog, I've posted another early morning misty photo in the
"Monochrome Studies" section of the album.  This, like most of the other
dockside photos, was shot within a block or two of my old house in
Gloucester -- the third from the right in the "My Back Yard" photo.
This boat, by the way, is the Lady Grace. It portrayed the Andrea Gail
in the movie "The Perfect Storm" and was the ill-fated fishing boat's
sister ship.  In this picture it was tied up at the Cape Pond Ice dock
right behind my house.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/FishTown

All the best,

Craig