Subject: [Leica] Sign of the Times
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Wed Aug 9 12:19:52 2006

Greetings all!

For the last 6 days, we've been in northern Michigan attending the
50th Wedding Anniversary of some favourite cousins.  Took just over
300 photos in 3 days... nearly all family "happy snaps", which I
won't bore you with.

However, on the drive home from Seattle, we had to detour around some
road construction, near Sumas, Washington.   In the process, we
passed a dairy farm, who's owners have a great sense of humour. :-)

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Sumas_sign.htm

Cheers!
---

David Young,