Subject: [Leica] Sign of the Times
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 9 21:19:13 2006

One, thank you David, there was a smiley and I was not trying to be
insulting - not that I need to try hard...But my point is that assuming that
the photos are good photos - and some of yours would have to be as long as
you were vaguely awake, or sober, while shooting them, they would be
fascinating...I think people tend to dismiss the value, and interest, in
family gatherings of all sorts -from anniversaries, to birthday parties, to
funerals for that matter - and then there's just every day life. Frankly,
there's allot more to be learned from those photos than from endless streams
of war photos....