Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Aug 10 07:12:25 2006

PESO:

I'm still working on the Families of Abraham project.  Here is one of
the photos:
http://www.pbase.com/image/64933071

Comments and criticisms welcome.  The photos in the exhibit will be
accompanied by quotes from interviews with the families and I've
included the quote that goes with this one.

Here is a preliminary announcement of the
exhbit:  http://www.museumofthenewsouth.org/exhibits/detail/?ExhibitId=83
We're looking for places to "travel" the exhibit, if anybody has
suggestions.  TIA

Tina

Replies: Reply from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] Voigtlander 21m use.)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Families of Abraham)