Subject: [Leica] Florida?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Aug 10 09:06:29 2006

Ole Walt:

I thought you had 'em to help prevent you from losing your balance! ;-)

Why would we go to Florida in the summer?

I did some consulting in Naples in August/September 1993.  Over 100F
every day by 10 AM, impossibly hot!

Large parts of New England are sparsely settled. And, since I shot the
photos on Tuesday... those dour, serious folks were at hard at work.

Jim, "If you're not from New England, then you're not a Yankee" Hemenway

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Florida?)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Florida?)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] A day on Route 119 - the last two photos are for Old Walt!)