Subject: [Leica] Some local Leica shots
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Thu Aug 10 14:15:06 2006

Hey! I found some local stuff among my recent M4 negatives. They're all
from a lunch hour in Alexandria, Virginia. (I forgot I'd taken my camera):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Monochrome-studies/Ghost_cat

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Monochrome-studies/lantern_print

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Monochrome-studies/brickwork

I've been asked by a couple of folks if I ever take people pictures.  I
do.  As a matter of fact, a large part of my "day job" is taking people
pictures -- lots of them.  So, when I'm off duty, I like to find little
natural, static compositions here and there. It's restful.  Sometimes,
though, people arrange themselves into nice framing:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Monochrome-studies/window_dressing

Thanks for looking.

Craig

Craig Roberts