Subject: [Leica] Families of Abraham
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 20:27:39 2006

In a message dated 8/10/06 7:14:38 AM, images@InfoAve.Net writes:

<< Here is a preliminary announcement of the
exhbit:  http://www.museumofthenewsouth.org/exhibits/detail/?ExhibitId=83
We're looking for places to "travel" the exhibit, if anybody has
suggestions. >>

Tina,

You might consider the Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive,
www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/ , which a couple of years ago hung very nicely a
large
Sebastiao Salgado show, I believe "Migrations."  The San Francisco Museum of
Modern
Art, www.sfmoma.org , did a very nice job last year with "Taking Place:
Photographs from the Prentice and Paul Sack Collection" of very distinctive
places
and people.  And the San Jose Museum of Art, www.sjmusart.org , is a
beautiful
old building, in the heart of San Jose's small but recently more vibrant
downtown, which shows a wide variety of types of work, and has free
admission, so
the works get a potentially very wide viewership.

Bart

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Families of Abraham)