Subject: [Leica] Focomat V35, Reprovit, DeVere 504
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Aug 10 20:29:09 2006

Someone here in Vancouver has these items for sale. The V35 is
complete with the colour module, Focotar 40 and a Kearsarge 301
timer. The DeVere comes with a 135 Componon. There's an easel, a
Saunders 14x17 I believe, that goes with the first enlarger to go.
The Reprovit can be had very inexpensively, I believe. The problem
is, of course, transport.

If there is any interest, please e-mail me directly. If you need this
stuff toot sweet, maybe look elsewhere, as the person to make the
decisions is of on holidays for a couple of weeks, but I could
probably go and take some photos of the stuff if anyone's interested.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design