Subject: [Leica] Hand Baggage - Three Questions
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Aug 11 10:52:17 2006

At 01:29 PM 8/11/2006, you wrote:
>You cannot lock your cases in the US at least. If you do they will
>cut or force the lock in order to inspect checked luggage.

You can lock them with TSA approved locks; however, in the last few
years I have had 6 of these expensive locks removed from my luggage
somewhere between check-in and baggage claim.  Now I use cable ties
which can be easily cut off.  I tape extra cable ties to the inside
lid of the bag and TSA usually replaces them.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Hand Baggage - Three Questions)