Subject: [Leica] LHSA meeting next month
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Aug 11 13:02:08 2006

Actually, I was thinking along these lines myself.  Another option is
to FedEx that P&S - and anything else you might need like a card
reader/hard drive - to your first hotel.

Of course, Leica isn't likely to have 100+ M8s around for us to
borrow, much as I'd wish it otherwise.

Packing for this trip, photographically speaking, is going to have to
be minimalist unless the rules are eased before we leave.

I would never, ever put anything valuable in checked luggage - ever,
under any circumstances.