Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Spanish-French LUG chapter reunion inDonostia/San, Sebastian
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Aug 12 08:41:51 2006

Absolutely agree Nathan!
Saludos cordiales,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Nathan Wajsman
Enviado el: s?bado, 12 de agosto de 2006 9:15
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG Spanish-French LUG chapter reunion
inDonostia/San, Sebastian

A stroll around Donostia/San Sebastian in the company of fellow LUGgers,
followed by lunch in a restaurant chosen by a local has got to be one of
life's most pleasurable experiences. I visited San Sebastian for a few
days in 1998 and it was one of my most pleasant stays in a city ever,
despite the fact that it rained about half the time. Rarely have I met
such friendly people, and I have never eaten such great seafood anywhere
else.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman