Subject: [Leica] Charley Taylor and the grocery at Taylor
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Sun Aug 13 12:52:37 2006

Don,

    When I pulled up the images I saw you were right.  Scanning and posting
isn't something I do much.  The actual prints look better.  Sometimes what I
do to them in Photoshop before posting doesn't come up quite that way on the
internet.  I'm a chemical darkroom junky who's learning the electronic.
    The tango lesson was taken in difficult lighting without flash and takes
a big effort in the darkroom to get it to come out within reason.

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi