Subject: [Leica] Igor's Camera Exchange in Ohio
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Aug 14 16:10:43 2006

On 8/14/06 6:57 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net> typed:

> Great resources, Luis. Thanks much!
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA
> http://www.400tx.com
> http://400tx.blogspot.com/

I hung out with Igor quite a bit the LHSA Williamsburg VA meeting in Ought
Four and then spoke with him often in San Francisco in Ought Five and have
communicated with him via email on certain gear issues since. I'll
personally vouch for him and will undoubtedly be obtaining some Leica stuff
from him this year as well as some Olympus Pen F stuff. Esoteric Hasselblad
stuff. Rolleiflex and Rollei 35. He's at the top of my list for some of the
hard to find stuff I try to find. He knows his stuff and tells you what the
deal is. You can tell he loves the stuff as well as makes a business from
it.

Mark Rabiner L.S.M.F.T.

Long Island, NY