Subject: [Leica] Digital image longevity
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 15 07:02:00 2006

Luis Ripoll offered:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital image longevity

>I think that in the future it will be invented a system to transfer the
> digital images to a film to keep they safely for years....
>
> Of course is a joke<<<<<<<<,

Luis,
I don't think this is as big a joke as you may think.

Today it's quite easy to shoot digital, burn to high quality CD or DVD disc,
take it to a Professional colour lab and have the images transferred to film
producing film slides.

We've done this with digital and film images lot's of times for
presentations.

So it can't be too far behind for some kind of home use.... maybe?

ted

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Digital image longevity)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Digital image longevity)