Subject: [Leica] Can we trust in God?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Aug 16 16:06:46 2006

I am dense. Can you guys explain? Is the thing on the left the top of the
roof or something that is tipped over?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Can we trust in God?)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Can we trust in God?)