Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 33 -Brian
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Aug 16 18:35:44 2006

I took this two weeks ago but could not develop it until this week (I mailed
my TRI-X from California to Louisiana to avoid having it X-rayed).

This was difficult stuff to go through and edit. I took these pictures on my
last day in Walnut Creek. This was the last time my older brother was lucid
and coherent. Soon after we left, his condition deteriorated. He has since
cut off all of his hair and spends most of the day sitting with his eyes
closed. I'm glad that I was able to see him and be with him when he was
still the brother I knew and remembered. Still, viewing these pictures and
editing them has been far more difficult than I imagined.

http://www.400tx.com/2006-33.html

On a more positive note, this is TRI-X developed in 777. If you are anything
less than elated with your current B&W developer, do yourself a favor and
try some of this. When people ask me to describe 777, the best I can tell
them is that it does to film what Dektol does to prints. It develops them
just the way you want them, and it is easy to use. And it doesn't die in the
bottle. I don't think I'll ever use anything else for TRI-X.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/