Subject: [Leica] Film is not dead
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Aug 17 07:04:49 2006

I think there's more BW film than ever! I opened the Freestyle Photographic
catalogue yesterday. Jeezz there are allot of 35mm films! And allot of
chemicals!

Last wedding I photographed I had a guest come up and ask why I was still
using a Leica when it's all digital now? I told him the bride requested BW
film so the Leica still gets some work in. He went on saying how he now
lived on Long Island and used to have a large Leica collection until he sold
it all to buy real estate. We went on talking about Elmar's , 250 Reporters,
Thambar's, Leica M3's(right about now is when we noticed the guests standing
around us were no longer standing around us).

Chris