Subject: [Leica] last one, B.D., I promise
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Aug 17 12:38:55 2006

Thanks George - and you're right about the bidding, though most people just
nodded at the auctioneers.

And we agree completely about the sweeping generalization - color is almost
always about color, or should be. Walt's photo is certainly striking in that
regard, but at the same time the color distracts from the horror in the
image.