Subject: [Leica] Negro League
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Aug 18 17:15:42 2006

Last night I attended a local  ball game. The local players wore team
uniforms from the old Negro League. Two former players were in
attendance to throw the first pitch.
I was of two, maybe three, minds of which camera to take. I almost
opted out for the M, or the LTM, but I eventually went with the 3.5F,
mit blitz.
The shots posted were with a digital point and shot. I'll eventually
get to the 120, when I get some time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Negro-League

The following is a blurb on Ernest McBride, 96 years old.
http://tinyurl.com/rp6ur

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center