Subject: [Leica] OT: Inexpensive light table? And storing slides?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Aug 19 16:01:06 2006

A few months back, I asked about Fuji's Sensia. Well,
I finally pulled the trigger on the film and some processing
mailers. (Yeah, I'm moving at a glacial pace these days.)

I have a nice Mamiya loupe I like, but I don't have a light
table. Holding the slides up to a table lamp is a real pain and
the illumination isn't even in any case.

So, light tables seem to go for peanuts to big bucks.

I'm trying to be a little less wanton in my gear purchases
these days.

Any particularly good bargains or values out there in a
light table?

Also, any preferred "sleeves" for storing slides in a binder?
I'd like to store them along with my sleeved negs just to
keep my life simple.

Thanks,

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] OT: Inexpensive light table? And storing slides?)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT: Inexpensive light table? And storing slides?)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] OT: Inexpensive light table? And storing slides?)
Reply from leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] OT: Inexpensive light table? And storing slides?)