Subject: [Leica] RE: Ted Grant's Swimmer TECHNICAL INFO.
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun Aug 20 00:34:45 2006

Ted

Many thanks for such a comprehensive answer during the height of a
very busy time for you. Never having attempted swimming, but having
done the national diving championships, I realise just how difficult
this kind of work is and frankly I am amazed tat you are working
manual focus but I guess it is years of experience showing through
(and I used to do it myself before autofocus - is this what it means
when you BA after your name, before autofocus!)

Sincere thanks for the tips which will bear me in good stead when the
day comes and I try to unsuccessfully emulate you.

Gerry

--
Gerry Walden LBPPA
Web: www.gwpics.com