Subject: [Leica] Shooting with the Olympilux
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Aug 20 09:48:38 2006

Better known as the 55 f 1.2 Zuiko lens for the OM series, mounted on an E1
- which makes it a 110 f 1.2....

I played with it a bit while shooting a wedding yesterday....for some reason
my images are showing up in the gallery lighter than they are on my computer
screen, but that aside....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/BDColen/Olympilux6 and 5,4,3,2, and 1 -

Knock yourselves out....Me, I'm quite taken with the Olympilux glow, and was
pleasingly surprised by the bokeh given what we get with some other f 1.2
and 1 lenses. ;-)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Shooting with the Olympilux)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Shooting with the Olympilux)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Shooting with the Olympilux)